Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q What are water contaminants?
- Q How do ion exchange water filters work?
- Q Would bottled water be the best to drink?
- Q How can I stay hydrated when I'm traveling?
- Q What are the different types of water filter technologies?
- Q Do they make flavored water without artificial sweeteners?