Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q What do reverse osmosis water filters remove?
- Q What are faucet-mounted water filters?
- Q Is mineral water a good choice for quenching thirst?
- Q How do mechanical water filters work?
- Q Is tap water safe to drink?
- Q Do they make flavored water without artificial sweeteners?