Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q What if I don't like the taste of water?
- Q How do I pick the best home water filtration unit for me?
- Q What are biofilms in water?
- Q Do I need more water in different seasons?
- Q How do reverse osmosis water filters work?
- Q Does oxygenated water provide health benefits?