How can I make sure I am drinking enough water?

The following are signs of dehydration and that you're not drinking enough water:
  • Your mouth is constantly dry.
  • Your urine is very dark or you’re not producing enough of it.
  • You're often feel dizzy during your workouts.
  • Your body's energy varies from workout to workout.
  • You get body cramps often.
For more information, go to: http://www.weight-loss-plans-4-you.com
Here are ways that you can make sure you’re getting enough water.
  1. Know when to drink more: When you do something that raises your heart rate, like exercising, you lose water. Counteract this loss by drinking an 8-oz glass of water per hour of activity.
  2. Drink 1 for 1: Caffeine dehydrates your body. For every cup of coffee or tea you drink, have 1 glass of water too.
  3. Get your water from food: Many fruits and vegetables are rich in water -- the juicer, the better. Watermelon, papaya, cucumber and celery are great choices because they have water, sodium and potassium, which are all needed to prevent dehydration.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com.

Continue Learning about Water