How do ozone water filters work?

Ozone filters are a common water filtration technology. Ozone kills bacteria and other microorganisms, and is often used in conjunction with other filtering technologies. It is not effective in removing chemical contaminants.

Continue Learning about Water

How Much Water Should You Drink in a Day?
How can you make sure you're staying hydrated? Should you rely on thirst alone, or is it best to abide by the eight-glasses-a-day rule? The truth is,...
What water filtration system should I use?
Some people might want to invest in a filtration system for their homes that can remove specific con...
How can I tell if my tap water is contaminated?
Most contaminants have no smell, color, or taste, so you may not be able to detect a problem if you ...
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight