How do ozone water filters work?

Ozone filters are a common water filtration technology. Ozone kills bacteria and other microorganisms, and is often used in conjunction with other filtering technologies. It is not effective in removing chemical contaminants.

Continue Learning about Water

How Safe Is Your Drinking Water?
How Safe Is Your Drinking Water?
Your home is supposed to be a safe haven for you and your family, but this hidden danger could be lurking in your pipes. Lead is a heavy metal that oc...
How can I tell if my tap water is contaminated?
Most contaminants have no smell, color, or taste, so you may not be able to detect a problem if you ...
Why is water essential for my body?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Water is essential to the human body for many reasons. According to the Advanced Nutrition and Human...
How Much Water a Child Should Drink
How Much Water a Child Should Drink