What can I learn from my dog about drinking water after exercising?

Dawn Marcus
Neurology
Your dog has learned the importance of hydration before, during, and after exercise. Dogs will usually accept drinks throughout their exercise. When they return home from a romp, they run to the water bowl, not the food dish. Like your dog, it's important that you keep your "water dish" full and drink from it frequently.
Fit As Fido: Follow Your Dog to Better Health

Let your dog teach you to live a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life! Companionship with your pet can be used as a means and a motivator to increase your own physical and mental fitness....

Continue Learning about Water & The Body