Should I take medication for joint pain before walking?

You should always follow the recommendations from your treating physician on when to take medication for joint pain. If you are experiencing joint pain and have yet to seek physician consultant, do so prior to participating in physical activity.

If you have pain you need to get it checked out. Think of your pain in your body like a child crying it does not happen for no reason. Have a professional or specialist tell you exactly and act accordingly. You can also practice mobility warmup and cool downs. The web is a endless information book of knowledge.

Continue Learning about Walking