A walking coach is a coach to assist in your walking efforts. These coaches have extensive background knowledge when it comes to walking and ways to improve walking to transition into running and other forms of exercise. These other forms may include but are not limited to assistance with strength training programs and ways to help improve your overall lifestyle.
- Q Where are good places to walk with my child?
- Q What are the benefits of listening to music while walking?
- Q How can dog walking be part of my fitness routine?
- Q Is walking at an incline better than running at zero percent incline?
- Q Why isn’t walking helping me lose weight?
- Q How can owning a dog help reduce stress on my heart?