A walking coach is a coach to assist in your walking efforts. These coaches have extensive background knowledge when it comes to walking and ways to improve walking to transition into running and other forms of exercise. These other forms may include but are not limited to assistance with strength training programs and ways to help improve your overall lifestyle.
- Q Are sports drinks good for hydration when walking?
- Q What are realistic goals I can set when walking for fitness?
- Q How can distance walking increase my endurance?
- Q What does walking briskly mean?
- Q How can I find other families with children to walk with?
- Q How is a city walk different than a nature walk in the woods?