A walking coach is a coach to assist in your walking efforts. These coaches have extensive background knowledge when it comes to walking and ways to improve walking to transition into running and other forms of exercise. These other forms may include but are not limited to assistance with strength training programs and ways to help improve your overall lifestyle.
- Q How can I make my walks more effective?
- Q What foods should I eat when starting a walking program?
- Q What muscles are involved in walking?
- Q How can I dress appropriately when walking outside?
- Q Is walking backward a way to sculpt my legs?
- Q What does walking briskly mean?