A walking coach is a coach to assist in your walking efforts. These coaches have extensive background knowledge when it comes to walking and ways to improve walking to transition into running and other forms of exercise. These other forms may include but are not limited to assistance with strength training programs and ways to help improve your overall lifestyle.
- Q What does walking briskly mean?
- Q How can dog walking be part of my fitness routine?
- Q Is walking at an incline better than running at zero percent incline?
- Q How can distance walking increase my endurance?
- Q How can I fit walking into my work day?
- Q What are realistic goals I can set when walking for fitness?