What can I use when walking if I don’t have a pedometer?

Be sure to map out your walks.  Use a program such as mapmyrun.com to map your walk.  This will allow you to know the length in which you walk.  Also, the average person needs 2,000 steps for every mile.  Using this reference may allow you to figure out how many steps you walk during your walk.

Continue Learning about Walking

5 Tips for Winter Walking
5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking
Get the scoop on how to stay active and warm despite cold weather. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health – and you don’t have...
3 Tips to Start Your Walking Workout
3 Tips to Start Your Walking Workout
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
Take Baby Steps to Burn Calories When You Walk