Is walking my dog a good way to exercise?

YES! Walking your dog is a great way to help keep you motivated and keep you moving. Your dog needs daily exercise as do we! With this being said, both you and your dog can lead healthy happy lives on a daily basis by going out for 30+ minute walks together.

Continue Learning about Walking

how can i make my walks more effective ?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Being active is an accomplishment all on its own. Kudos to you for focusing on yourself and being ac...
is walking good aerobic exercise ?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Walking can be great aerobic exercise. If you make sure to maintain a brisk enough pace to breathe a...
what is spirited walking ?
"Spirited walking" means finding a connection with something bigger than yourself -- and you can do ...
is walking at an incline better than running at zero percent incline ?
Using an incline setting while walking on a treadmill can be benefiticial if done properly. It i...