How do I motivate myself to walk for fitness?

Everyone has different ways to motivate themselves. Below is a list of some ways that may help motivate you:

• Do it because you know the benefits of activity outweigh not being active
  • Find music that will motivate you
  • Sign up for an event that will push you to stick to a train regimen
  • Setup a walking calendar listing days you MUST walk
  • Walk with a neighbor or friend, this will help keep your motivated

Most of all do it for you! Being active will help lead to a healthy lifestyle and a life worth living!\

Continue Learning about Walking

Walk Your Way to Better Health
Walk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better Health
The key to a longer, healthier life may be just a few steps away. A good pair of walking shoes and a few minutes each day are all you need to boost yo...
5 Tips for Winter Walking
5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking
Get the scoop on how to stay active and warm despite cold weather. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health – and you don’t have...
The Best Walking Pace
The Best Walking Pace
How Does Exercise Benefit People With COPD?