How can I manage my weight by walking?

The best way to manage your weight in general is to pay close attention to what you eat and when you eat.  Walking will help burn calories and can assist in weight lose or weight maintenance.  However, if you do not eat correctly then your walking will not be as beneficial as it can be. 

Continue Learning about Walking

5 Tips for Winter Walking
5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking
Get the scoop on how to stay active and warm despite cold weather. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health – and you don’t have...
How Does Exercise Benefit People With COPD?
2 Small Steps to Lose Weight and Trim Your Waist
Take Baby Steps to Burn Calories When You Walk