How can I find good walking areas near my home?

A good website to find walking areas around your house is www.startwalkingnow.org. It can provide good walking routes near your home. Another good option is to find your local walking and running clubs and ask them about good safe walking paths in your immediate area. You can find most running and walking clubs at local running shoe stores.

Continue Learning about Walking

Get Fit Fast by Walking to Lose Weight
Get Fit Fast by Walking to Lose Weight
The deceptively simple path to a fit bod begins with the easiest activity in the world: walking. Every get-fit plan should start with a basic 30-minu...
What are walking logs and calendars?
Jill Goldstein Jill Goldstein
Just like with any part of your weight loss journey, journalling is everything.  Walking logs and ca...
Walk Your Way to Better Health
Walk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better HealthWalk Your Way to Better Health
The key to a longer, healthier life may be just a few steps away.
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk
Take a Walk, Reduce Your Stroke Risk