How can I find other families with children to walk with?

A good place to go to find other families to walk with may be found at your local recreation center.  Places such as these may have a list of families who are looking for other families to walk with.  Other place would be any non-profit organization.  These organizations often assist and offer programs such as these to help build a strong community.
If you are looking for other families with children to walk with, I recomend people check with their local parks and recreations centers as well as the YMCA.  They usually have walking clubs and other activities for individuals as well as families.  They may even have a list of people who are looking for families with similar hobbies that live close by to meet and participate in non-park and rec related activities.

Continue Learning about Walking