How can I dress appropriately when walking outside?

In order to dress appropriately, I suggest having breathable clothing. By this, I mean having material that is light such as dri-fit material. This type of material will allow your body to breath as compared to material that is made of cotton. You want your body to be able successful cool itself when exercising and having a heavy shirt will prevent this from happening. The same goes for shorts.

Continue Learning about Walking

5 Tips for Winter Walking
5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking5 Tips for Winter Walking
Get the scoop on how to stay active and warm despite cold weather. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health – and you don’t have...
Get the Most Out of Winter Walking
Get the Most Out of Winter WalkingGet the Most Out of Winter WalkingGet the Most Out of Winter WalkingGet the Most Out of Winter Walking
Don’t let cold weather stop you from burning calories and having fun with friends. Trying to get in shape? You can walk yourself to better health. Stu...
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
How Much Should I Walk In a Day?
3 Ways to Get More Out of Your Walking Workout