How can a support system help me with my walking program?

Having support from you family and friends will lead to success! By having loved ones push you is phenomenal and something that anyone who is new to exercise needs. On days when you feel down and out, they will be there to pick you up! When you accomplish a goal, they will be there to congratulate you and tell you how great you have been doing! Utilize that support system and make sure it’s a strong one!

Continue Learning about Walking Programs

How can I get involved in walking charities?
Tara Finch , NASM Elite TrainerTara Finch , NASM Elite Trainer
Getting involved in charity work is a very rewarding experience, and very easy to get involved in.Mo...
What are some tips for walking in a charity walk?
In preparation for your charity walking event start by walking several days a week several weeks bef...
How can I develop a walking routine?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Take advantage of the internet. Develop a walking calendar and walking log.Your calendar will help y...
What are the components of an effective walking program?
Alison Zemanek , NASM Elite TrainerAlison Zemanek , NASM Elite Trainer
The components of an effective walking program are the same as those for any cardiovascular fitness ...