How can a support system help me with my walking program?

Having support from you family and friends will lead to success! By having loved ones push you is phenomenal and something that anyone who is new to exercise needs. On days when you feel down and out, they will be there to pick you up! When you accomplish a goal, they will be there to congratulate you and tell you how great you have been doing! Utilize that support system and make sure it’s a strong one!

Continue Learning about Walking Programs

Walking Programs

Walking Programs

A walking program can help you create an exercise routine to meet your fitness goals. Start by consulting your physician, then decide the number of steps or minutes walking you'll want to achieve. Pedometers can help you track you...

r steps, and walking calendars and logs are often available for free online. Learn more about starting a walking program and staying motivated with expert advice from Sharecare.