First, do not look at the program as exercise. Think of your program as a lifestyle change and one that will be a beneficial change. Being active and health will lead to a life filled with benefits! Start a walking log or walking journal as well. Set a great goal, one that is attainable but one that is going to keep you motivated. Most of all have fun! Life is too short to not be enjoyed.
- Q How can a support system help me with my walking program?
- Q How can I develop a walking routine?
- Q How can I mentally prepare to reach my walking goals?
- Q How can I get motivated to start a walking program?
- Q What are the components of an effective walking program?
- Q How can I get involved in walking charities?