First, do not look at the program as exercise. Think of your program as a lifestyle change and one that will be a beneficial change. Being active and health will lead to a life filled with benefits! Start a walking log or walking journal as well. Set a great goal, one that is attainable but one that is going to keep you motivated. Most of all have fun! Life is too short to not be enjoyed.
- Q How can I stay motivated with a walking and exercise program?
- Q What are the components of an effective walking program?
- Q How can a support system help me with my walking program?
- Q What are some tips for walking in a charity walk?
- Q How do I start a walking program to improve my health?
- Q What makes for a successful walking program?