Some of the best places to find walking groups may include going to your local senior center. They may have listings for walking groups and additional groups may also be present. Other areas may include your local recreational center or police department. Anything that has community involvement should list walking groups for seniors and more.
- Q How can I make walking a habit?
- Q How can I connect with others who are interested in walking?
- Q How many calories can I burn walking?
- Q How can I introduce my child to walking for fitness?
- Q How can I make a family walk fun for my child?
- Q How can owning a dog help reduce stress on my heart?