Some of the best places to find walking groups may include going to your local senior center. They may have listings for walking groups and additional groups may also be present. Other areas may include your local recreational center or police department. Anything that has community involvement should list walking groups for seniors and more.
- Q How do I find pedestrian-friendly routes for walking?
- Q What are walking logs and calendars?
- Q What can I do if I reach a walking plateau?
- Q Why isn’t walking helping me lose weight?
- Q How can I build up to walking 10,000 steps a day?
- Q How can I find walking partners?