How can I find the right walking partner?

Ask your friends and family if they’d like to start walking with you try and find a friend or family member who has similar goals from walking that you do. Another way to go is to join a local walking club and find a partner in the walking club whom you get along well with and has similar goals to you. You can find local walking clubs online in your area or at local running stores.

Continue Learning about Walking Groups

How can walks with friends make exercise more fun?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Turning a walking routine into social time can make exercise more fun and increase the rewards of th...
How do I find out about walking events in my area?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Local walking events are usually listed on your town website. If you do not have access to a compute...
How can I connect with others who are interested in walking?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
The first place to look for someone to walk with will be within your place of work.  All of your co-...
How can I find walking partners?
Michael NirenbergMichael Nirenberg
A great group is the American Volksport Association. They are a non-profit group that advocates "FUN...