How can I connect with others who are interested in walking?

The first place to look for someone to walk with will be within your place of work.  All of your co-workers should be focused on their fitness and by sending out a mass e-mail, you may find that many are interested and have been trying to find someone as well. 

If you would prefer to avoid exercising with your co-workers then go to a YMCA or your local recreation center.  Facilities such as these may have walking clubs or may have listings for people who are looking for workout buddies.  Finding a new workout buddy will help keep you motivated and help push you to the next level.

Continue Learning about Walking Groups

How can I find walking partners?
Michael NirenbergMichael Nirenberg
A great group is the American Volksport Association. They are a non-profit group that advocates "FUN...
How can I find the right walking partner?
Ask your friends and family if they’d like to start walking with you try and find a friend or family...
How do I find out if there is a local walking club?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
A great way to find a local walking club will be to go to your local recreation center or YMCA. Faci...
How do I find out about walking events in my area?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Local walking events are usually listed on your town website. If you do not have access to a compute...