What should I avoid if I have foot blisters?

If you have foot blisters then try to avoid excessive movement where the blister is present. If on your foot then be sure to wrap in a bandage. Trying to avoid excessive sweating will be ideal. If you are to exercise then again, be sure to wrap.

I can tell you that if I have blisters, I don't avoid anything.  I wrap my feet either in gauze and tape, or in athletic tape to cushion the blisters to prevent them from getting worse.  If they are especially bad, or if you are not comfortable, then absolutely avoid cardio for a few days. 

Continue Learning about Blisters

Blisters

Blisters

A blister is a patch of raised skin that contains watery liquid. Blisters may form when your skin rubs against something repeatedly. For instance, if your shoes are tight, stiff, or too small, the skin on your feet can develop bli...

sters as it rubs against the inner part of the shoes when you walk. Don't pop a skin blister. Instead, cover it with a bandage and let the skin heal naturally.