How can I avoid blisters from my high heels?

Apply bandages or moleskin to problem areas to prevent blister formation. Use a lubricant like petroleum jelly to cut down on friction near the heel or straps. Specialty insoles can help keep your foot firmly in the shoe, eliminating sliding and rubbing.

Continue Learning about Blisters

Blisters

Blisters

A blister is a patch of raised skin that contains watery liquid. Blisters may form when your skin rubs against something repeatedly. For instance, if your shoes are tight, stiff, or too small, the skin on your feet can develop bli...

sters as it rubs against the inner part of the shoes when you walk. Don't pop a skin blister. Instead, cover it with a bandage and let the skin heal naturally.