What can I do about flapping feet when walking?

The answer will truly depend on what you are referring to. Your best bet will be to meet with a certified coach that is able to assist and instruct you how to run properly. We all run different but being able to run correctly will benefit you.

Continue Learning about Walking Biomechanics

What is good form for moving my arms when walking?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
When you are walking you should have your arms slightly bent. A good way to envision would be to hav...
Is there a proper way to walk?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
When walking, shorten the length of your step so that when your foot strikes the ground, you are str...
What are some good walking techniques?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Some good walking techniques include:Walk at a consistent pace. Following your warm-up try to stay a...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?