What kinds of questions should I ask my doctor about vulvar cancer?

When seeing a doctor about vulvar cancer, be sure to ask your doctor questions that you really want answers to. Write them down and bring them with you to the appointment. Such questions might include:

• What is causing my symptoms?
  • What stage would you classify my cancer?
  • What tests should I expect?
  • What treatment options will I have?
  • How successful are such treatments?
  • What side effects should I expect from such treatments?

Continue Learning about Vulvar Cancer

How do other illnesses affect vulvar cancer?
Some illnesses affect vulvar cancer by making you more susceptible to getting it. Having a history o...
What do I need to know to care for someone with vulvar cancer?
The more you know about vulvar cancer, the better you will be able to care for someone who has it. L...
What is vulvar cancer?
Vulvar cancer is a rare type of cancer that occurs on the outer surface area of the female genitalia...
What Is Vulvar Cancer?
What Is Vulvar Cancer?