What do I need to know to care for someone with vulvar cancer?

The more you know about vulvar cancer, the better you will be able to care for someone who has it. Learn about the types of treatment that person is receiving, and if there are side effects. How far has the cancer progressed? Know the doctor's suggestions for daily activities and how any medications like chemotherapy should be given If the person you are caring has had recent surgery, follow the specific guidelines for recovery. Most important of all, be supportive and encouraging.

Continue Learning about Vulvar Cancer

What kinds of questions should I ask my doctor about vulvar cancer?
When seeing a doctor about vulvar cancer, be sure to ask your doctor questions that you really want ...
How do other illnesses affect vulvar cancer?
Some illnesses affect vulvar cancer by making you more susceptible to getting it. Having a history o...
What affects the chance of recovery for vulvar cancer?
The stage of your vulvar cancer is very important in estimating your chance of recovery. The less yo...
What Is Vulvar Cancer?
What Is Vulvar Cancer?