What should I do if I miss a dose of riboflavin?

If you miss a dose of riboflavin, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, do not take the missed dose. Resume the normal dosing schedule with your next dose. You should not take a double dose of riboflavin. It is important to take your riboflavin consistently so that it is most effective.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Vitamins

Vitamins

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates vitamin supplements and provides recommended daily amount information. The FDA says that we should pay attention when considering vitamin supplements, because ...

frequently many different vitamins and minerals are combined into one product.