What should I avoid while taking vitamin B2 (riboflavin) supplements?

There are no restrictions on food, beverages or activities while you are taking riboflavin unless otherwise directed by your doctor. However, avoid alcohol and stress. These two unhealthy lifestyle factors can add to decreased amounts of riboflavin.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

The Vitamin for Healthy Nails
The Vitamin for Healthy Nails
Of all the nutritional supplements touted for treating nails that split, break, and peel, only one has gotten a universal thumbs-up from science: biot...
Should I talk to my doctor about vitamin supplements I'm taking?
Always. Vitamins and supplements are great, but they are active substances that can interact wit...
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need7 Supplements You Probably Don’t Need
Hit the kitchen before you head to the pharmacy—you can get nearly all your essential vitamins and minerals from food. Nearly 68 percent of Americans ...
Does a Multivitamin Make Sense for You? It Depends