What are some suggestions of vitamins I should include in my diet?

Vitamins are important to have in your diet. Eating a well-rounded diet including fruits and vegetables will get you the vitamins you need. B vitamins and vitamin C are in fruits and vegetables. There are some new reports of problems from consuming too many vitamins, so high-dose supplements are not advised.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Vitamins

Vitamins

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates vitamin supplements and provides recommended daily amount information. The FDA says that we should pay attention when considering vitamin supplements, because ...

frequently many different vitamins and minerals are combined into one product.