What are the side effects of multivitamin with iron and fluoride?

You may have an allergic reaction to multivitamin with iron and fluoride. Symptoms of an allergic reaction, which require emergency medical help, include swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; closing of your throat; difficulty breathing; and hives. If your teeth change color, tell your doctor or dentist right away, as this may be a sign of a serious disorder. Other side effects are generally minor, and your doctor may suggest ways to relieve them. These side effects include stomach upset, headache, and weakness.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

The FDA Warns That Biotin May Mask Test Results
In the 1994 Jim Carrey film, The Mask, timid bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss discovers a magical mask, which transforms him into a manic, confident (and gre...
Should I take vitamins even if I eat right?
dotFITdotFIT
If you ate right, which is defined as the healthiest food options that meet your calorie and activit...
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
Skip the pharmacy and shop the produce department instead. About one-third of Americans take a multivitamin. These supplements typically contain a ble...
Can You Take Too Much of a Vitamin or Mineral?