Should I talk to my doctor about vitamin supplements I'm taking?

Always. Vitamins and supplements are great, but they are active substances that can interact with drugs and food. And sometimes they don’t play well with others and can cause some dangerous side effects. Even though they aren’t prescription, your doctor needs to know everything that you’re taking, even if it is a miracle berry you just had shipped in from deep in the Amazon jungle.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

When Antioxidant Supplements Are Risky
When Antioxidant Supplements Are Risky
In 2014 when Buffalo, New York, had record snow falls (and they often do!), the Buffalo Bills had to clear 220,000 tons of snow off their football fie...
Should I take vitamins even if I eat right?
dotFITdotFIT
If you ate right, which is defined as the healthiest food options that meet your calorie and activit...
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
Skip the pharmacy and shop the produce department instead.
Which Vitamins Are Most Important for Healthy Skin?