Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q Can vitamin therapy help treat ADHD?
- Q Do athletes need vitamin and mineral supplements?
- Q Which vitamins control urinary problems?
- Q What is the difference between folate and folic acid?
- Q What are the risks involved with vitamin injection therapy?
- Q Can vitamins or supplements prevent retinal tears?