Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q What vitamins help boost metabolism?
- Q Can taking vitamin supplements help me live longer and stay healthy?
- Q If I could only have one vitamin, which one should I take?
- Q What is the difference between folate and folic acid?
- Q What is the best combination vitamin for hair, skin, and nails?
- Q What medications can interact with vitamin O?