Your body gets the vitamins it needs from the foods you eat. Some vitamins may have other good reasons for being in a skin care product, such as vitamin E, which is an emollient that helps to smooth the skin's surface.
- Q What vitamins should I take while pregnant?
- Q What is the difference between fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins?
- Q When can taking vitamin supplements be dangerous to my health?
- Q What are the possible benefits of megavitamin therapy?
- Q Can vitamins help prevent certain cancers?
- Q Are adult gummy vitamins as good for me as regular vitamins?