Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q Is taking large amounts of vitamins good for you?
- Q What vitamins should I take to slow aging?
- Q What medications can interact with vitamin O?
- Q What vitamins and minerals can improve muscle health?
- Q Can taking particular vitamins slow aging?
- Q How does vitamin deficiency affect oral health?