Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q What vitamins help boost metabolism?
- Q Are adult gummy vitamins as good for me as regular vitamins?
- Q What is the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for vitamins?
- Q How are fat-soluble vitamins stored in the body?
- Q Are generic vitamins effective?
- Q Are all vitamins and supplements safe to take?