Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q What vitamins should I take if I avoid the sun?
- Q Should I take vitamins or other supplements?
- Q What vitamins should I take while pregnant?
- Q Can vitamins or supplements prevent retinal tears?
- Q Which vitamins are essential to liver health?
- Q How are the health benefits of vitamin supplements tested?