Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q Can vitamin O cause an allergic reaction?
- Q How does vitamin deficiency affect oral health?
- Q Can vitamins help prevent certain cancers?
- Q Can vitamin therapy help treat ADHD?
- Q Which vitamins help combat the winter blues?
- Q Which vitamins and supplements can help vision?