Moisturizers and serums can help deliver vitamins to the skin. Common vitamins included in topical anti-aging creams include Vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are antioxidants and can help undo the damage caused to skin cells and collage from ultraviolet light exposure. Topical Vitamin A derivatives also can help skin cells mature properly and stimulate collagen growth. Check the ingredients to see what is contained in your cream!
- Q Can taking vitamins prevent lung cancer?
- Q Can I rely on vitamins in pill form to provide the nutrients my body needs?
- Q What are some suggestions of vitamins I should include in my diet?
- Q Are there side effects of taking therapeutic vitamins with minerals?
- Q What dosage of vitamin O is typically used for children?
- Q Do athletes need vitamin and mineral supplements?