What are some supplements available for improving my brain health?

Lisa Marie Rosati
Herbal Medicine

Here is a list of herbs that I use in to make a brain tonic. Used together they create a synergistic effect that has shown to be beneficial in strengthening brain function and memory.

• Gota Kola
  • Ginko Biloba Leaf
  • Peppermint
  • Sage
  • Rosemary

In addition you can supplement your diet with:

• Lethecin, a rich source of choline, which is necessary for brain function. 
  • Omega-3 Fatty Acids
  • Spirulina

You can learn more about using herbs and living healthy by visiting www.threecavemenandalady.com

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Banned Ingredients Still Found in Supplements
Don’t believe everything you hear when it comes to health supplements. It’s important to sleuth out -- and avoid -- harmful products advertised on TV,...
What vitamins are good for skin?
You may already know the importance of natural antioxidants inside the membranes of your cells (...
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin8 Foods That Can Replace Your Multivitamin
Skip the pharmacy and shop the produce department instead.
Can Vitamins and Supplements Help Our Brain Function?