What are some supplements available for improving my brain health?

Lisa Marie Rosati
Herbal Medicine

Here is a list of herbs that I use in to make a brain tonic. Used together they create a synergistic effect that has shown to be beneficial in strengthening brain function and memory.

• Gota Kola
  • Ginko Biloba Leaf
  • Peppermint
  • Sage
  • Rosemary

In addition you can supplement your diet with:

• Lethecin, a rich source of choline, which is necessary for brain function. 
  • Omega-3 Fatty Acids
  • Spirulina

You can learn more about using herbs and living healthy by visiting www.threecavemenandalady.com

Continue Learning about Vitamins

The FDA Warns That Biotin May Mask Test Results
In the 1994 Jim Carrey film, The Mask, timid bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss discovers a magical mask, which transforms him into a manic, confident (and gre...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
What are the recommended daily amounts of calcium and vitamin D?
The daily Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium varies depending on a person's age and...
What Are the Risks Involved With Vitamin Injection Therapy?