What are some supplements available for improving my brain health?

Lisa Marie Rosati
Herbal Medicine

Here is a list of herbs that I use in to make a brain tonic. Used together they create a synergistic effect that has shown to be beneficial in strengthening brain function and memory.

• Gota Kola
  • Ginko Biloba Leaf
  • Peppermint
  • Sage
  • Rosemary

In addition you can supplement your diet with:

• Lethecin, a rich source of choline, which is necessary for brain function. 
  • Omega-3 Fatty Acids
  • Spirulina

You can learn more about using herbs and living healthy by visiting www.threecavemenandalady.com

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Vitamins

Vitamins

In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates vitamin supplements and provides recommended daily amount information. The FDA says that we should pay attention when considering vitamin supplements, because ...

frequently many different vitamins and minerals are combined into one product.