Can I take multiple vitamins at the same time?

Neal Spruce
Neal Spruce on behalf of dotFIT
Fitness
All of the essential vitamins can be taken at the same time. In fact, that's the best way to get them since most work synergistically. There are a few minerals, in some clinical individual cases, which are often better absorbed without any competition from vitamins, but this is rare and only a qualified health professional can make that decision for you after a specific deficiency diagnosis. For everyone else, the best way to get all the vitamins you need daily is to eat the best you can.

Continue Learning about Vitamins

Is "Herbal Viagra" Safe?
Is "Herbal Viagra" Safe?
Think an herbal supplement that promises to enhance male sexual performance is too good to be true? You’re probably right. According to the federal Fo...
Why should teens take vitamin supplements?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
There are several reasons why you should be taking supplements. First and most important, they h...
Should all vitamins and supplements I take be USP approved?
USP stands for the United States Pharmacopoeia. USP approval means you can be assured of purity, pot...
How to Pick the Right Vitamins
How to Pick the Right Vitamins