How should I store Nail-ex?

To store Nail-ex safely, follow the manufacturer's guidelines: Keep Nail-ex in its container, tightly closed, in a dry area, at a normal room temperature of 59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep Nail-ex out of reach of children.

Continue Learning about Biotin

Ways Biotin Can Skew Test Results
Ways Biotin Can Skew Test Results
Bio-fuel, biotin supplements and biosphere: Which “bio” does the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommend you avoid if you want to get a proper re...
Is biotin deficiency common in children?
Biotin (also known as vitamin H) is found in plenty of kid-friendly foods, including eggs, nuts ...
What is the role of biotin in my body?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and amino ac...
What are the side effects of biotin?
Biotin (vitamin B-7, vitamin H) in doses up to 10 mg a day have shown no side effects. This wate...