Which foods are high in Vitamin K?

Green leafy vegetables such as romaine lettuce, green cabbage, spinach, collards, and kale as well as broccoli and Brussels sprouts are all rich sources of vitamin K.

Vegetable oils such as canola and soybean oil also provide vitamin K.
healthy food, healthy diet, diet, green health, lettuce, vegetables, nutrients, food

Continue Learning about Vitamin K

Can vitamin K reduce my risk of developing insulin resistance?
The vitamin K in greens like kale and spinach may reduce your chances of developing insulin resistan...
Does vitamin K really work to improve health?
Vitamin K is a necessary part of any diet because it is instrumental in helping blood to clot an...
What is the role of vitamin K in my body?
Dole Nutrition InstituteDole Nutrition Institute
The name vitamin K comes from the German word koagulation, in reference to the vitamin’s first-known...
Which Foods Are High In Vitamin K?
Which Foods Are High In Vitamin K?