Why is vitamin E so important to immune health?

Well-known for its healthy-skin benefits, vitamin E is an antioxidant that has been shown to support the immune system in addition to helping slow down the aging process. It acts as a “big brother” to other vitamins, protecting them from oxidation and, thus, allowing them to do their work.

Continue Learning about Vitamin E

Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer
Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men and the second leading cause of cancer death among men in the U.S., so it's understandable that gu...
How should I take vitamin E?
You should always take vitamin E as it is directed by your doctor or the instructions on the packagi...
Should I take vitamin E supplements?
Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDariush Mozaffarian, MD
In the 1970s, megadoses of vitamin E in amounts up to 1,000 IU (about 45 times the Recommended Dieta...
Do Selenium and Vitamin E Help Prevent Prostate Cancer?