What should I avoid while taking vitamin E?

There is no food or beverage that you have to avoid while taking vitamin E. Avoid taking more vitamin E than is prescribed to you or directed on the packaging. You should avoid taking vitamin E for a long period of time and in high doses.

Continue Learning about Vitamin E

Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer
Vitamin E and Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men and the second leading cause of cancer death among men in the U.S., so it's understandable that gu...
What should I know before using vitamin E supplements?
Joan Salge Blake, MS, RDJoan Salge Blake, MS, RD
Overconsumption of the synthetic form of vitamin E that is found in supplements and/or fortified foo...
What are the risks of taking too much vitamin E?
Dariush Mozaffarian, MDDariush Mozaffarian, MD
Despite evidence that vitamin E supplements don't help and may even be harmful, some people still ta...
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?
What Are Good Sources of Vitamin E?