Tip: Take your E with C (1,200 mg). These two antioxidant vitamins work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in blood vessel walls, and pairing them on a daily basis can make you look 3 years younger.
- Q How does vitamin E affect aging of the arteries?
- Q Does vitamin E help with vitamin E deficiency?
- Q Should I stop taking vitamin E supplements because of the SELECT study?
- Q What are the warnings for vitamin E supplements?
- Q What is the generic name for Aquasol E?
- Q Is there a generic version of vitamin E?