What can I eat for lunch on the Vitamin D Diet?

The Vitamin D Diet is based on the fat-melting power of the Sunshine Vitamin. In this video, Dr. Keri Peterson, an internal medicine specialist and Dr. Oz Show guest, discusses what's best to eat for lunch on the Vitamin D Diet.

Continue Learning about Vitamin D

Bad Bones? On Your Feet
Bad Bones? On Your Feet
The risk of falls goes up pretty dramatically when you have weak bones and muscles. That's bad news, because a fall can easily lead to a bad break. An...
How can I make sure I have enough vitamin D?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
If you’re at risk for Vitamin D deficiency, talk to your doctor. Supplements, dietary changes, a...
Who should not use vitamin D?
People who have any of the following medical conditions may experience problems that affect how the ...
How Much Vitamin D Should You Take?
How Much Vitamin D Should You Take?