What form of vitamin D should I take?

Dr. Rovenia Brock, PhD

Vitamin D supplements are available in two forms: vitamin D2 and vitamin D3. The D3 form is more active than the D2 form and a better choice when choosing a supplement. Dosage levels range from 400 to 5,000 I.U. Talk to your doctor or health care provider about a simple blood test to determine the right dosage for your individual vitamin D needs.

....

Continue Learning about Vitamin D

Jump-start Your Well-being with Vitamin D
Turns out, vitamin D has more power to protect your happiness, heart and lungs than was previously known. A study in the European Journal of Preventi...
Is vitamin D good for me?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
Vitamin D deficiency is more common than you might expect. People who don’t get enough sun, especial...
Where can I purchase made in USA vitamin D?
dotFITdotFIT
We searched and turned up nothing we could guarantee. This is probably because it’s not necessary to...
Does Vitamin D Improve Survival in Breast Cancer Patients?