Should I have my vitamin D level tested?

Vitamin D is a nutritient that's in the news a lot these days. In this WisePatient video, internist Carlos Rios, MD, of The Mount Sinai Medical Center, explains who are good candidates to have their vitamin D levels tested.

Continue Learning about Vitamin D

3 Reasons You Need More Vitamin D in Your Diet
Tiger Woods won it in 2000, 2002 and 2008; Rory McIlroy won it in 2011; Jordan Spieth, in 2015. But what did these three have in common at this year’s...
Do vitamin D supplements help with vitamin D deficiency?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Doctors often recommend a vitamin D supplement in combination with calcium for people who are vitami...
What are the risks of taking too much vitamin D?
Tod Cooperman, MDTod Cooperman, MD
Vitamin D has many healthy benefits, but there are some risks in taking too much vitamin D if you ar...
Vitamin D Lunch
Vitamin D Lunch