Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. Thus, it needs dietary fat to be absorbed properly. Adding nuts to your morning cereal and skim milk will help your body absorb the vitamin D in the milk!
- Q Where can I purchase made in USA vitamin D?
- Q Who should get a vitamin D blood test?
- Q What diseases result from vitamin D deficiency?
- Q What are benefits of taking relatively high doses of vitamin D?
- Q What is the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for vitamin D?
- Q Is research being done on additional vitamin D benefits?