Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. Thus, it needs dietary fat to be absorbed properly. Adding nuts to your morning cereal and skim milk will help your body absorb the vitamin D in the milk!
- Q Should vitamin D testing be done during an annual physical exam?
- Q How much vitamin D should a nursing mother take?
- Q Why should I consume vitamin D if I want to lose weight?
- Q What can I eat for dinner on the Vitamin D Diet?
- Q What are health benefits of vitamin D?
- Q What are the benefits of vitamin D for diabetes and health?