Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. Thus, it needs dietary fat to be absorbed properly. Adding nuts to your morning cereal and skim milk will help your body absorb the vitamin D in the milk!
- Q Is vitamin D good for me?
- Q What role do vitamin D levels play in improving my heart’s health?
- Q How does vitamin D impact my risk of developing diabetes?
- Q Can my skin color affect my vitamin D levels?
- Q What are the side effects of vitamin D and related compounds?
- Q How is vitamin D deficiency treated?