Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. Thus, it needs dietary fat to be absorbed properly. Adding nuts to your morning cereal and skim milk will help your body absorb the vitamin D in the milk!
- Q What might cause low levels of vitamin D and B12 if I eat a normal diet?
- Q What side effects might I have from calcium carbonate with vitamin D?
- Q How much vitamin D supplementation do I need if I am vitamin D deficient?
- Q Can vitamin D improve my blood sugar levels?
- Q Should I give my child a vitamin D supplement?
- Q What are the natural food sources of vitamin D?