Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. Thus, it needs dietary fat to be absorbed properly. Adding nuts to your morning cereal and skim milk will help your body absorb the vitamin D in the milk!
- Q What foods are rich in vitamin D?
- Q What are the signs of vitamin D toxicity?
- Q Are there other ways to ensure your vitamin D levels are adequate?
- Q Why should I consume vitamin D if I want to lose weight?
- Q Can vitamin D prevent Alzheimer's disease?
- Q Can vitamin D affect the peak performance of athletes?