A kidney stone can cause symptoms when the small mass travels from the kidney through a narrow tube called the ureter toward the bladder. The stone can block or irritate the tube, causing intense pain.
- Q What are the benefits of vitamin D for diabetes and health?
- Q Does vitamin D help with hyperparathyroidism due to low vitamin D levels?
- Q What might cause low levels of vitamin D and B12 if I eat a normal diet?
- Q Can I get enough vitamin D through exposure to sunlight?
- Q Does vitamin D have an effect on asthma?
- Q Why do most of us need supplementation of vitamin D?