A kidney stone can cause symptoms when the small mass travels from the kidney through a narrow tube called the ureter toward the bladder. The stone can block or irritate the tube, causing intense pain.
- Q Why are certain people prone to vitamin D deficiencies?
- Q When is the best time of day to take vitamin D?
- Q What are the side effects of low vitamin D levels in older adults?
- Q How can vitamin D help prevent falls and bone fractures?
- Q What should I know when using vitamin D and related compounds?
- Q How is vitamin D deficiency diagnosed?