A kidney stone can cause symptoms when the small mass travels from the kidney through a narrow tube called the ureter toward the bladder. The stone can block or irritate the tube, causing intense pain.
- Q What foods are good sources of vitamin D?
- Q Should vitamin D testing be done during an annual physical exam?
- Q What diseases result from vitamin D deficiency?
- Q How can vitamin D help prevent falls and bone fractures?
- Q Why do most of us need supplementation of vitamin D?
- Q How does your body naturally produce vitamin D?