A kidney stone can cause symptoms when the small mass travels from the kidney through a narrow tube called the ureter toward the bladder. The stone can block or irritate the tube, causing intense pain.
- Q Why is it important for children and preteens to get enough vitamin D?
- Q Is Vitamin D soluble?
- Q Does vitamin D help with hyperparathyroidism due to low vitamin D levels?
- Q How does my skin make vitamin D?
- Q Why is vitamin D important for healthy bones and joints?
- Q How do people get vitamin D?