A kidney stone can cause symptoms when the small mass travels from the kidney through a narrow tube called the ureter toward the bladder. The stone can block or irritate the tube, causing intense pain.
- Q As an older woman, should I take vitamin D?
- Q Why is vitamin D deficiency on the increase?
- Q What are the health benefits of vitamin D for older adults?
- Q Who should get a vitamin D blood test?
- Q What factors can affect how much vitamin D my body makes from sunlight?
- Q How much vitamin D supplementation do I need if I am vitamin D deficient?