Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q What is the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) of vitamin B12?
- Q How should my vitamin B12 levels be measured?
- Q How does B12 interact with other medications or food?
- Q What can I do to increase B12 in my body?
- Q What dosage of vitamin B12 is typically used for children?
- Q How do vitamin B12 and folic acid interact with each other?