Most problems due to vitamin B12 deficiency can be treated with vitamin B12 supplementation, but nerve damage may not be reversible even after treatment. The sooner your vitamin B12 deficiency is treated, the more likely it is that your symptoms will go away.
- Q Who should consider taking a vitamin B12 supplement?
- Q Can vitamin B12 reduce the frequency of my migraines?
- Q How does vitamin B12 deficiency cause bone fractures?
- Q Can vitamin B12 help with oral health or diabetes?
- Q How does B12 interact with other medications or food?
- Q What are the risks of vitamin B12 deficiency?