Should I get the HPV vaccine?

The human papilloma virus (HPV) is associated with cancer of the cervix (in women), and the vaccine can prevent 70 percent of these cancers. The vaccine can also prevent certain cancers of the head and neck region and the anus, as well as genital warts, in both genders. This virus is also associated with cancer of the vulva and vagina in women and cancer of the penis in men.
YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it's true that we live in an age when we're as obsessed with our bodies as...