How can I perform the energetic remedy for my sore throat?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for a sore throat:

1.Entire throat area: Sweep alternately with light whitish-green and light whitish-violet. Energize with light whitish-green, then light whitish-blue, then light whitish-violet. Stabilize.

2.Repeat step 1 on the jaw minor chakras and throat chakra.

3.Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you experience relief.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Viral Throat Infections

Viral Throat Infections

Viral Throat Infections

Aside from strep throat, most sore throats caused by are contagious, viral throat infections that cannot be treated with antibiotics. The most common culprits of a viral throat infection include coxsackievirus, mononucleosis, and ...

the flu. Mononucleosis (mono) is a virus that causes symptoms that can last for weeks or months at a time. Viral throat infections are best treated with rest, liquids and other home remedies. If the sore throat causes you to have trouble breathing or a high fever, or results in spots in the back of your throat, call your doctor.