Tonsillitis is caused by common viruses and bacteria. Most children are exposed to everyday germs at school or with playmates. Common sense and good hygiene are the best options to prevent tonsillitis. Keep your child away from other youngsters who are ill, see that they avoid sharing beverages and food, and encourage your kids to wash their hands frequently.
- Q How does a viral throat infection affect the body?
- Q How do other illnesses affect viral throat infection?
- Q What is tonsillitis?
- Q How do I manage my viral throat infection on a daily basis?
- Q How is viral throat infection diagnosed?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for viral throat infections?