Tonsillitis is caused by common viruses and bacteria. Most children are exposed to everyday germs at school or with playmates. Common sense and good hygiene are the best options to prevent tonsillitis. Keep your child away from other youngsters who are ill, see that they avoid sharing beverages and food, and encourage your kids to wash their hands frequently.
Stopping Malaria 3:24
- Q What is a viral sore throat?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for viral throat infection?
- Q What causes viral throat infection?
- Q Does viral throat infection affect children differently than adults?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for viral throat infections?
- Q What is tonsillitis?