What are the symptoms of viral lung infections?

Common symptoms of viral lung infections include cough, fever, and the presence of mucus in the lungs. Especially in children, wheezing and trouble breathing are common symptoms of some viral lung infections. In addition, you should remember that viral lung infections are often preceded by a cold and that children who have lung infections might have ear infections at the same time.

Continue Learning about Viral Lung Infections

Is excessive coughing a sign of viral lung infections?
If you have a viral lung infection, odds are you will be coughing quite a bit. Excessive coughin...
Should I tell my child's school about viral lung infections?
You shouldn't just tell your child's school about viral lung infections - your child shouldn't be go...
Can antibiotics treat viral lung infections?
People with viral lung infections are not given antibiotics as a course of treatment because these d...
Should I talk to my doctor about viral lung infection symptoms?
In most cases, people with viral lung infections will get better on their own after a few days. Howe...