What can I do to avoid viral lung infections?

You can stay away from sick people if you want to avoid viral lung infections, but that's not always possible. You don't always know who is sick or who is spreading around a disease that is no longer showing symptoms. Because of this, your first line of defense should be washing your hands. Make sure to wash your hands for a full 20 seconds using any kind of soap available. Traditional soap can be just as good as soaps that are labeled as bacteria fighters, and all kinds of soap can help you get rid of viruses that could enter your body.

Continue Learning about Viral Lung Infections

What is the current viral lung infection recommendation?
In the past, ribavirin, a medication that people would inhale via an electronic device, was given to...
Can viral lung infection be prevented?
You can actually prevent viral lung infections quite effectively by exercising care around those...
How do I care for someone with a viral lung infection?
Caring for someone with a viral lung infection can be difficult, as you must be careful that you...
How do I manage my viral lung infection on a daily basis?
If you have a viral lung infection, you should rest until you have recovered. Make sure you do the f...