What can I do to avoid viral lung infections?

You can stay away from sick people if you want to avoid viral lung infections, but that's not always possible. You don't always know who is sick or who is spreading around a disease that is no longer showing symptoms. Because of this, your first line of defense should be washing your hands. Make sure to wash your hands for a full 20 seconds using any kind of soap available. Traditional soap can be just as good as soaps that are labeled as bacteria fighters, and all kinds of soap can help you get rid of viruses that could enter your body.

Continue Learning about Viral Lung Infections

What is the current viral lung infection recommendation?
In the past, ribavirin, a medication that people would inhale via an electronic device, was given to...
How should I treat an upper respiratory infection?
For upper respiratory infections, such as sore throats, ear infections, sinus infections, colds and ...
What are viral lung infections?
A viral lung infection is a disorder caused by a small germ that destroys or changes healthy cells w...
What causes viral lung infection?
People get viral lung infections when they are exposed to other sick people. You can get the disease...